Why We Like The Stamp 7 Pedals
Charging down the mountain on flats can offer you a certain degree of versatility and play, but often times at the cost of security. Fortunately, Crank Brothers puts the time and effort into creating a pedal that keeps you locked in and solid with the Stamp 7 Pedals. With 10 adjustable pins that grab onto your shoe, and two different sizes to accommodate different foot sizes, so you can be sure to ride with the perfect fit, keeping you more secure than ever.
- Burly and secure platform pedals with a low-profile design
- 6061-T6 aluminum for rugged durability on the trail
- Upgraded igus LL-glide bearings for a smoother spindle feel
- 10 adjustable traction pads per side for extra grip
- Slightly concave design keeps feet from sliding off
- Small works best for 5-10 size feet
- Large is for riders with 10+ feet
- Item #CRN003M
- [spindle] forged scm 435 chomoly steel, [body] forged 6061-T6 aluminum, [bearings] igus LL glide bearing (inner and outer)
- Removable Pins
- 10 adjustable pins per side
- Spindle Diameter
- Pedal Wrench Type
- 8mm allen key
- 4.48 x 4.37in
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 13.2oz (375g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
2 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
June 23, 2021
My Eggbeaters and Mallet E's are silky smooth as they rotate. I bought the orange Stamp 7's in small from Competitive Cyclist and another site. All 3 sets that I tried have a roughness to the rotation. I sent them all back.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help