Why We Like The Crank Brothers Stamp 7 Limited Edition Silver Collection Pedals
The Crank Brothers Stamp 7 pedals have always given us the confidence to shred knowing that our pedals offer maximum grip in a high-quality package. Now the Crank Brothers Stamp 7 Limited Edition Silver Collection Pedals let us add a little extra shine to our bike. The concave design lets our feet sink into the pedal platform for unmatched lateral control, and adjustable pins let us lock in our perfect fit whether it's for flying through our favorite dirt jumps or tackling that next puckering descent.
- Platform pedals for enduro, trail, and downhill riding
- Durable forged aluminum pedal body construction
- 10 adjustable pins on each side let us dial in our traction
- Igus LL-glide bearings offer a smooth spindle feel
- Small is for riders with size 5-10 feet
- Large works best for size 10+ feet
- Item #CRNH02E
- [spindle] forged scm 435 chomoly steel, [body] forged 6061-T6 aluminum, [bearings] igus LL glide bearing (inner and outer)
- Removable Pins
- 10 adjustable pins per side
- Spindle Diameter
- Pedal Wrench Type
- 8mm hex wrench
- 2 pedals, replacement pins
- [small] 3.9 x 3.9in, [large] 4.5 x 4.5in
- Claimed Weight
- [small, pair] 12.2oz (345g), [large, pair] 13.2oz (375g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
- dowhill, enduro, trail
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help