Why We Like The Stamp 7 Danny MacASkill Limited Edition Pedals
Designed with the needs of downhill and enduro riders in mind, Crank Brothers' Stamp 7 Danny MacASkill Limited Edition Pedals are what we're looking for when we're itching for a secure foothold and outstanding grip. We like that the concave platform ensures consistent shoe-to-pedal contact, and 10 adjustable pins per side for additional grip. These pedals come in size large and small, but either way we're seeing an ideal amount of surface area for increased stability. A thin, 11mm to 13mm profile gives a minimalist feel.
- A pro-designed pedal that's ideal for downhill runs and enduro rides
- Minimal look with a thin, 11mm to 13mm profile
- 10 adjustable pins per side for additional grip
- Premium bearings and seal system for security
- Comes in small and large sizes with optimal surface area
- Item #CRN004J
- [spindle] 435 chomoly steel, [platform] 6061-T6 aluminum, [bearings] igus LL-glide
- Removable Pins
- 10 adjustable pins per side
- Pedal Wrench Type
- 8mm allen key
- 2 pedals
- [small] 3.9 x 3.9 x 0.5in, [large] 4.5 x 4.4 x 0.5in
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] (small) 12.2oz (345g), (large) 13.2oz (375g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.