The Crank Brothers Mallet E 11 Pedals may share naming conventions with its beefed out, DH shredding Mallet siblings, the E 11 is enduro through and through. Blending a lightweight titanium body, adjustable pins, and a smaller, lighter platform than the original Mallet, these pedals are race-bred and waiting for you to clip in and attack the next run.
The Mallet E 11 provides secure purchase for your foot courtesy of its concave platform, with the textured aluminum bbody giving you room to fine-tune the placement of your foot on the pedal. This design also ensures you have a wide range of grip and reduces miscues when you're clipping in and out, while the chamfered edges help cut down harsh jolts from pedal strikes that throw off your cadence.
Anticipating the range of weather and trail conditions these pedals will see throughout their lifetime, Crank Brothers adds its Enduro cartridge bearings, Igus bushings, and reinforcement in the form of an external seal to maintain debris-free smoothness over time. A mud-shedding four-sided entry, six adjustable pins, and customizable float and release angles round out this top-tier addition to the Mallet family.
- A lightweight and durable enduro pedal
- 52mm Q-factor for manuever through tight trails
- 4-sided entry for easy clip-ins on mucky trails
- Titanium body blends strength and light weight
- Sealed bearings turn smoothly and repel grit
- 6 adjustable pins provide extra grip
- Item #CRN002D
- [body] 6061-T6 aluminum, [wing] 6al/4v titanium, [spindle] forged scm 435 chromoly steel
- premium brass with shimsincluded
- Entry / Release
- 15 - 20°
- Claimed Weight
- 13.6oz (385g)
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm . For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov