Highline 7 Dropper Seatpost
The Highline 7 is poised to be Crank Brothers' best dropper post yet thanks to its smooth feel, easy installation, and shorter insertion length that allows it to fit a wider range of bikes. Premium Trelleborg seals keep out dirt and grime when you're riding in wet conditions, while the hydraulic IFP cartridge ensures smooth actuation and long-term durability. And to show you how confident Crank Brothers is with their design, the post is backed by a 4-year warranty that lets you shred with confidence.
- Improve your ride with Crank Bro's flagship dropper post
- Shorter length sits lower in the frame to fit more bikes
- Self-contained IFP cartridge offers smooth actuation
- High-quality seals keep out dust, dirt, and grime
- Igus glide bearings eliminate side-to-side play
- Linear actuator gives the post a quick return speed
- Quick-connect mechanism for easy cable installation
- Includes Jagwire cable and housing, remote sold separately
- Item #CRNH00F
- 7075-T6 aluminum
- 30.9, 31.6mm
- [100mm travel] 367mm, [125mm travel] 417mm, [150mm travel] 467mm, [170mm travel] 507mm
- 100, 125, 150, 170mm
- cable-actuated, hydraulic cartridge with IFP
- Claimed Weight
- [30.9mm, 150mm travel] 1lb 3.4oz (551g)
- 1 cable and housing, 1 lube packet, 1 cable bushing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 4 years
5 based on 2 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 8, 2022
Better then expected
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 31.6 170mm
- 5' 8"
Smooth smooth a bit longer then stock travel which was perfect but the lighter action is pretty nice. It looks good and fits my Ripmo. It gives a bit better travel then stock and is a bit lighter. We will see how it holds up.
July 6, 2021
I love the smooth lever action
- I've used it several times
I had a well known hydraulic actuated seat post that came with the bike. They are known for being intolerant to the temperatures below 32 degrees. After a couple trips to the bike shop and a rebuild, it was never right. I went to a Carbon Fiber seatpost for a while because of the hassle. I recently purchased a Highline 7 Dropper Seatpost and was pleasantly surprised how it performed. It is no wonder that it has higher reviews than most other dropper posts. A very good value
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help