Why we Like The Doubleshot 1 Pedals
Railing ruts, or just the local bike path, the CrankBrothers Doubleshot 1 Pedal is there to support us on any kind of ride day. These strong and durable pedals are a hybrid mix of flat on one side, clip-in on the other. The flat side has minimal platform grips so we can safely commute in whatever weather.
- Dual-sided pedal built for flats and clips
- The composite body is strong and resists plenty of whacks
- Easy release cleats included for 2-bolt bike shoes
- Molded pins on flat side encourage grip
- Steel spindle is durable and won't flex
- No rider weight restriction
- Item #CRNH00W
- [body] composite, [spindle] 435 chromoly steel, [spring] stainless steel
- 2-bolt (easy release kit included)
- Entry / Release
- 2 Easy Release Cleats, 2 Sets Cleat mounting hardware, 2 Cleat Shims
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 11.7oz (331g)
- mountain biking, enduro, trail, cross-country
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.