Siberian 2.0 Split Finger Glove
Keep the digits warm through the harshest winter conditions with the Siberian 2.0 Split Finger Glove from Craft. It features a wind and waterproof fabric at the shell keeping the elements out and a cozy fleece lining on the inside for toasty warmth. The lobster claw design keeps fingers closer to one another so the radiant heat can keep its neighbor warmer. The palm is covered with a silicone print that offers a secure grip of the handlebar even in wet conditions. A hook and loop closure at the wrist keeps frigid drafts out and warmth in. Lastly, soft terry at the thumb provides easy cleanup of a runny nose that's just part of riding when it's cold out.
- Wind- and waterproof gloves for winter cycling
- Synthetic construction sheds precipitation
- Silicone print on the palm offers optimal grip
- Hook and loop closure adjusts the fit and keeps elements out
- Ergonomic fit is comfortable and keeps hands warm
- Fleece lining is soft and cozy
- Item #CRA00F6
- [back of hand] 80% polyester, 20% elastane, [palm] 94% polyester, 6% spandex, [thumb panels] terrycloth, [liner] fleece
- hook and loop
- Recommended Use
- commuting, mud/sand/snow, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help