Siberian 2.0 Glove
Howling gales and blustering flurries might cause some of your friends to take the winter off and hunker down in the pain-cave with their trainers, but the whine of a fly-wheel just doesn’t do it for you. Craft feels your pain, and aims to keep you outside and spinning as long as possible, which is why it stitches together offerings that hold up to winter’s worst, like the Siberian 2.0 Gloves for Men. With wind and waterproof fabric, you can take on harsh gusts and icy winter rains alike, while a fleece lining pulls double-duty trapping heat, and wicking away sweat as you get your heart rate up. Silicone print in the palms help keep your grip secure when things get a little slick, and to top things off, reflective accents on the digits and back of hand shine bright on dim days to help you stay seen by the busy motorists on the ride.
- Toasty gloves that hold up to winter commutes
- Water-and-windproof shell fights the storm
- Trap heat and expel sweat with fleece lining
- Silicone printed palm keeps your grip secure
- Boost your visibility in low light with reflective accents