Why We Like The Terra Trail Tire
We can take dirty, off-the-beaten-path tails back home with Contintental's Terra Trail Tire. Mounted to our aggressive gravel bikes or flat-bar commuters, we're confident that the hundreds of rubber knobs keep us glued to any road surface. When we’re getting a little wild on bandit singletrack after work, we ride confidently knowing that the voluminous tire has puncture protection and endless grip.
- Aggressive gravel and mixed-surface dual-sport tire
- Numerous low-profile knobs keep tire glued to the ground
- 3/180 TPI tire is firm and durable for extended wear resistance
- RaceFlag puncture resistance keeps air in our tires all day long
- Handcrafted German tires made by Continental since 1871
- Item #CONF02L
- 700 x 40mm
- tubeless-ready clincher
- ProTection layer
- [sidewalls] 3-layer 180 TPI, [tread] 4-layer 240 TPI
- Recommended Use
- cyclocross, gravel
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help