Why We Like The Continental Grand Prix 5000 AS TR Tire
The Continental Grand Prix 5000 AS TR Tire keeps us confidently rolling through all four seasons, thanks to its exceptional grip, rolling resistance, and flat protection. Whether we're looking for a race or daily commuting tire, the Continental Grand Prix 5000 AS TR Tire delivers with its BlackChili compound, Lazer Grip, and Active Comfort Technology.
- An all-season tubeless-ready road cycling tire
- BlackChili compound balances grip and rolling resistance
- Vectran breaker provides a cust-resistant casing
- Vibrations are absorbed by Active Comfort Technology for a smooth ride
- Lazer Grip delivers exceptional grip for cornering confidence
- Item #CONF04D
- Black Chili
- tubeless ready
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- road cycling
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
April 8, 2023
Great Tire for Bad Roads
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I bought these for Idaho’s crappy roads. They are very stout, and setup tubeless extremes easy. They definitely aren’t light, but they road fast. I did an initial 35 mile ride on some horrible early season roads and didn’t have any issues and they gripped extremely well. Excited to see how long they last, but so far I am extremely pleased.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov