Why We Like The Gatorskin Wire Bead Tire
We don't want to doubt anything when we're staring down cobblestones and potholes, so it's a good thing the Gatorskin Wire Bead Tire was constructed by Continental with PolyX Breaker and DuraSkin puncture protection. This tire is designed to be extremely resistant to punctures without sacrificing positive rolling resistance. DuraSkin sidewall protection means we can handle whatever comes our way with high-quality polyamide fabric that guards against the roughest and toughest conditions. It's a strong choice on tour, and it's often the number one choice for urban, messenger, and fixed cyclists.
- A tough tire that can handle the urban jungle
- A strong choice on tour, and for fixed and urban riders
- PolyX Breaker puncture defense for added durability
- DuraSkin sidewall protection for the harshest conditions
- Item #CONF03E
- 700c x 23mm, 700c x 25mm, 700c x 28mm
- PolyX Breaker
- [700c x 23mm] 120, [700c x 25mm] 120, [700c x 28mm] 116
- Claimed Weight
- [700c x 23mm] 9.9oz (280g), [700c x 25mm] 10.6oz (300g), [700c x 28mm] 12.7oz (360g)
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help