Forget the pain of riding on rough roads and bumpy trails with the plush padding of the Club Ride Woodchuck Shorts. These liner shorts work great for both road and trail use, absorbing road and trail vibration, while eliminating chafing with its integrated Air gel insert and perforated memory foam padding. The liner's anatomic, male-specific chamois features a MITI antimicrobial finish for extra freshness on long, sweaty rides. The shorts' fabric consists of ActiveFlow fabric that's ultra-light and incredibly quick-drying, ensuring a cool, dry feel when the mercury skyrockets throughout your ride. Its wide waistband provides a supportive, soft feel without causing irritation under your favorite cycling shorts. Moreover, you'll find gripper elastic with silicone strips for a secure fit without the pinching effect that's common with pure elastic grippers.
- Cool, cushioned comfort comes to you on bumpy, uneven terrain
- Stretchy fabric breathes well, wicks sweat, and moves with you
- Gel chamois insert smooths out harsh impact and chatter
- Anti-odor finish keeps your chamois fresh after tough rides
- Silicone strips keep the fit secure and comfortable