When you’ve worked your way up the long grind of a steep fire road to the summit, there are few things that can disappoint more than a weak chamois that can’t support you as soon as you point your trusty steed downhill. To circumvent the pain of an unsupportive short, Club Ride crafts the Women’s Montcham Short with durable padding and memory foam tough enough to take the sting out of root lattices and rock gardens alike. The Montcham Short is form-fitting, so you can pair it with your favorite go-to baggies, and features a dual-density pad that’s tapered to offer you support where you need it, and perforations to let your sweat escape, too. It’s built with 4-panel body shaping construction that contours to you while you ride, avoiding as many hotspots as possible.
- A versatile liner to keep you comfortable on the trails
- Form-fitting cut follows your body movements in the saddle
- Chamois supports for rides up to three hours long
- Odor-resistant microfiber for longevity
- Highly breathable fabric and chamois regulate moisture