- A slim-fitting liner for trail days
- Triple-density chamois cushions sit bones
- Perforations in seat pad let your skin breathe
- Move freely thanks to 5-panel construction
- Wide waistband boosts comfort for lasting fit
- Pairs well with your favorite baggies
- Item #CLB0059
- ActiveFlow (44% nylon, 44% polyester, 12% spandex)
- triple-density with gel
- Chamois Thickness
- wide elastic band
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
June 5, 2020
- I've used it several times
I love love love the montcham shorts but my size was sold out so I got the drift shorts too. As the other review mentioned they are a ?2hr? short but I?ve worn them for longer rides and I do notice a little discomfort over the montcham shorts but only slightly. The drift shorts are pretty darn comfy and the price is superb. Breathable, good cut, doesn?t roll up and they are comfy. The waistband is comfy too. Good buy.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help