Overnight storms have turned your usual commute into a gauntlet of gutter streams and moat-like bike lanes with no end to the rain in sight. Most of us might sigh in resignation and grab the car keys in this situation, but you aren't one to give up your commute and you've got your Chrome Men's Storm 415 Pro Workboot Cycling Shoes waiting quietly in the mud room. Pair them with your best rain gear, pack away your business casual in a waterproof messenger, and be rewarded for the ride as you deftly wheel your commuter through the office to solidify your reputation as stronger than the elements.
Easily mistaken for everyday street shoes, the Storm 415 Pros take hints from classic work shoes and beef up the versatility with two-bolt compatibility stealthily tucked into the sole. The upper is fashioned from waterproof oiled full-grain leather, with a 4-layer waterproof yet breathable internal membrane that keeps your feet comfortable and dry through the deluge. Fully taped seams make sure not a single errant raindrop sneaks through, and the rubber sole provides confident grip when lugging the bike up stairs or sauntering into the coffee shop for your morning brew.
- Casual styling and element-blocking functionality
- Nylon shank provides stiffness while maintaining walkability
- Rubber outsole offers grippy traction
- Waterproof oiled full-grain leather upper
- 4-layer membrane is breathable and water proof
- Fully taped seams seal out the rain
View more Men's Road Bike Shoes
|US MEN||US WOMEN||UK||EU|
- NOTE: MOST CHROME FOOTWEAR RUNS APPROXIMATELY 1/2 SIZE LARGE, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE 415 WORKBOOTS, 503 COMBAT BOOTS.