Why We Like The Synth Pedals
Modeled after Chromag's Scarab pedal, the Synth Pedal features a large platform with a concave shape and the brand's proprietary pin system. It uses the same axle and bearing assembly as the Scarab and Contact pedals for performance over a long life. This pedal is designed with an injection molded, nylon reinforced platform for lightness and durability, and it's affordable enough to not break the bank as an upgrade.
- Platform pedal for mountain biking that's affordable enough for us
- Concave design makes for pedal grip and traction
- Polycarbonate and nylon construction for lightness
- Durable design is made to last ride after ride
- Pin system makes for superb pedal feel
- Item #CHRA01M
- Removable Pins
- Pedal Wrench Type
- 8mm allen wrench
- 110mm x 107mm
- Claimed Weight
- 13.4oz (380g)
- 10 replacement pins
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help