Why We Like The Chris King ThreadFit T47A-24 Bottom Bracket
Providing the same benefits as a PressFit 30 bottom bracket shell but with a traditional threaded design, the Chris King ThreadFit T47A-24 Bottom Bracket features a smooth, long-lasting performance that is built around Chris King's angular-contact steel bearings.
- An asymmetric bottom bracket for road cycling
- Fits T47 BB-Right shells with 24mm spindles
- Fit kit required for cranksets with 24mm spindles
- Bearings get faster over time as contact surfaces wear
- Easy to open, clean, and replace
- Engineered and assembled in Portland, Oregon
- Item #CKGA01O
- [bearings] steel
- Shell Type
- Spindle Type
- Crankset Compatibility
- T47 BB-Right shells with 24mm spindles
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer - P65Warnings.ca.gov