Why We Like The ThreadFit 30mm Bottom Bracket
Whether you prefer threaded bottom brackets for their silence, their ease of replacement, or—like us—for the pure romance of these precisely machined beauties, we can all be grateful that craftsmen like Chris King agree. If you're the lucky owner of a dirt-loving frame with a 73mm threaded BB shell, replace your worn-out bottom bracket with the Chris King ThreadFit 30mm Bottom Bracket.
As the latest addition to Chris King's ThreadFit line, this cylindrical powerhouse keeps 30mm spindle cranks turning silently with its made-in-house bearings while you mash the pedals over rocky cruxes and rutted descents. King even makes the system kind to the novice at-home mechanic with an integrated grease injection system allowing you to give a little love to your bearings without a trip to the shop.
- Ride with silence on this classic threaded bottom bracket
- Fits 30mm crank arms and 73mm threaded shells
- Steel bearings made in-house in Portland, OR
- Easy-to-use grease injection system for at-home maintenance
- May require a separately sold conversion kit
- Item #CKG001M
- [cups] alloy, [bearings] steel
- Shell Type
- threaded external
- Shell Width
- [fit kit 1] 68, 73, 73mm SB+, [fit kit 2] 68mm, [fit kit 3] 68, 73mm
- 1 BB assembly, 1 dust sleeve
- Claimed Weight
- 3.3oz (93g)
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
4.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.