Why We Like The S5 Ultegra Di2 Road Bike
Pushing the boundaries of flat-out racing, the Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2 Road Bike iterates on previous generations to strike an impressive balance of speed and comfort. With exceptionally crisp lines and no cable clutter, Cervelo is redefining aerodynamics. The frame is exceptionally stiff in the fork and rear end, and when paired with the smooth-rolling Ceramic Speed 24 bottom bracket it’s sure to make the most of every watt.
Powerful Shimano Ultegra hydraulic brakes deliver the high degree of modulation you need for late-braking corners or feathering the speed in hairy dashes for the line. The semi-compact front-gearing setup and 12-speed cassette encourage sprints over big hills. Carbon Reserve wheels deliver straight-lining speed and zippy acceleration under power.
*Due to unprecedented demand in the global supply chain and the bike industry over the last 18 months, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be minor. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Carbon race bike designed for top-sprinting speed
- Fully reshaped front-end with internal routing and drag reduction
- Stiffer bottom bracket area for beefed up lateral pedaling stability
- Fits 34mm tires for improved rolling resistance on rough roads
- Ceramic Speed 24 bottom bracket prioritizes speed and efficiency
- Ultegra Di2 and hydraulic disc braking are race-ready workhorses
- Tubeless-ready wheels and tires for riders ready to make the jump
- Vittoria Corsa TLR G tires deliver efficient, lightweight performance
- Item #CVL1WXM
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.