Why We Like The S5 Dura-Ace Di2 Road Bike
Whether we want to get the most out of our training miles or have a crack at the local race series, the S5 Dura-Ace Di2 Road Bike is among our top picks for the job. Cervelo designed this bike with aerodynamics at its core, with a cable-integrated stem that reduces drag and clutter for maximum efficiency. The carbon frame features added stiffness in the head tube and bottom bracket to ensure our energy transmits directly to the rear wheel with as little flex as possible.
This Dura-Ace Di2 build leaves little to be desired, with Shimano’s top-tier electronic drivetrain system that features a low-profile front derailleur and a 12-speed cassette. Dura-Ace disc brakes are paired with 160mm rotors for reliable stopping power, while the Ceramic Speed 24 bottom bracket ensures an ultra-smooth pedal stroke. Carbon Reserve wheels are stiff for acceleration and straight-lining speed, plus they accommodate tubeless tire setups.
*Due to unprecedented demand in the global supply chain and the bike industry over the last 18 months, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be minor. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Top-spec race bike is stiff, efficient, and aerodynamic
- Front end utilizes internal cable routing to reduce drag
- Ultra-stiff head tube and bottom bracket limit flex for efficiency
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 electronic drivetrain provides instant shifting
- Tubeless-ready wheels and tires allow for lower pressures
- Vittoria Corsa TLR G2 tires deliver efficient, lightweight performance
- Fits 34mm tires for improved rolling resistance on rough roads
- Hydraulic Dura-Ace disc brakes deliver excellent braking performance
- Item #CVL1WXI