R5 Red eTap AXS Road Bike
Out of Stock
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Pre-Configured Road Bikes in stock than that.Shop Similar Products
Why We Like The Cervelo R5 Red eTap AXS Road Bike
Steep climbs stand no chance with the Cervelo R5 Red eTap AXS Road Bike, nor do the descents that quickly follow. With its lightweight yet stiff All-Carbon frame and tapered R5 fork, we feel increased handling and power transfer. Aggressive geometry plays a role, too, placing us in a stable aerodynamic position for optimal power and speed. Internal cable routing delivers a fast, sleek look and optimizes aerodynamics.
With the Red eTap AXS 12-speed drivetrain, shifting between a wide range of gears is quiet, smooth, and fast. The Red XG-1290 cassette, ranging from 10-28t, is engineered specifically for wireless shifting in a one-piece design for lightweight performance. An integrated power meter on the 48/35t crankset provides us with an accurate reading of our wattage to +/- 1.5%, even in variable temperatures. The 700 x 25c Vittoria Corsa TLR G2.0 tires are grippy, lightweight, and built for speed, making it one of our favorite race tires and a key part of the R5.
- 12-speed climbing road bike that descends just as fast
- Cervelo All-Carbon frame offers stability and an ideal power transfer
- Lightweight construction is 130g lighter than the previous model
- Red eTap AXS groupset shifts quickly, smoothly, and efficiently
- Integrated power meter delivers measurement accurate to +/- 1.5%
- SRAM Red HRD hydraulic disc brakes provide smooth, quick stops
- Internal cable routing for a clean, fast look
- Item #CVL1WWX