Why We Like The CeramicSpeed T47a Bottom Bracket
With compatibility for four different spindle sizes, the CeramicSpeed T47a bottom bracket gives us a high-end option for our dream road bike build no matter what crankset we choose to run. CeramicSpeed hand builds their bearings for durability and efficency so that our cranks spin effortlessly and we don't have to sacrifice any watts.
- High-end ceramic bottom bracket for frames with T47a bottom brackets
- Silky smooth hand-made bearings minimize drivetrain friction
- 77mm asymmetrical shell is threaded for a secure fit
- Ceramic bearings are harder, rounder, and more corrosion resistant
- Options for 24mm, 25mm, 30mm, and SRAM DUB spindles
- Item #CMD1SR1
- [cups] aluminum, [bearings] ceramic
- Shell Type
- Shell Width
- Spindle Type
- 24mm, 25mm, 30mm, SRAM DUB
- dust covers, spacers, CeramicSpeed All Round Grease, stickers
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 4 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer - P65Warnings.ca.gov