Why We Like The CeramicSpeed T47/86 Inboard Coated Bottom Bracket
The CeramicSpeed T47/86 Inboard Coated Bottom Bracket lets us easily install Shimano and other 24mm diameter thru-axle cranks into a T47 shell. This version features coated bearings that use a 3-micron thick metallic layer making for a harder, smoother, and longer-lasting lifespan while also a decrease in drag.
- A bottom bracket made to install 24mm thru-axle cranks into a T47 shell
- Coated bearings lower drag and increase the overall lifetime
- Compatible with 86mm wide frames and TREK T47 85.5mm wide frames
- Item #CMD1SSM
- Shell Type
- Crankset Compatibility
- threaded cups with CeramicSpeed Bearings installed, 2 dust covers, spacer tube, all around grease, sticker sheet
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- [standard] 4 years [coated] lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer - P65Warnings.ca.gov