Toe Thingy 2
Castelli's Toe Thingy is made from durable neoprene fabric. This material not only provides insulating warmth, but it also blocks water and wind on the most sensitive part of the foot—the toes. The Toe Thingy is secured to the shoe by an aperture that encompasses the cleat, and to resist rips, tears, and general wear, Castelli included a silicone print on the Toe Thingy's underside. For versatility, Castelli recommends using the cover alone on mild days, and as a layer between your shoe and full shoe cover during nasty weather.
- Handy toe covers that insulate from icy winds
- Neoprene traps heat inside and cuts through water and wind
- Opening on bottom secures around your cleat
- Rubberized outsole boosts durability and grip
- Low profile for warmth on the cool days, or layering when its frigid
- Item #CST00KP
- windproof neoprene
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3.5 based on 7 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.