Why We Like The Squadra Stretch Jacket
Showing off our toughness during shoulder season isn't quite as difficult with the CastelliSquadra Stretch Jacket on our shoulders. This lightweight jacket keeps a bit of warmth in and the cool rain out for those harsh base miles early in the spring.
- Lightweight jacket from Castelli helps keep cool rainy weather out
- Polyester ripstop fabric is durable and holds up to wet weather
- Ultra-lightweight shell is built to be minimal and pack up tightly
- Full-length zipper makes this easier to put on than a pullover
- Rear reflective details help us see and be seen
- Item #CSTZ7JH
- 100% polyester ripstop
- spring, fall
- semi-fitted, slim
- rear vent
- Claimed Weight
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
July 15, 2023
Another Castelli homerun
- I've put it through the wringer
I live in the mountains of Utah where the weather can change suddenly and it is best to be prepared. The Squadra Stretch Jacket by Castelli if just the thing. It is aero and sleek on and then stuffs easily into a jersey pocket when you the sun comes out. The best piece of kit I've purchased in a few years. Absolutely love it!
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help