Why We Like The Rosso Corsa Bra
The Castelli Rosso Corsa Bra is specifically designed to keep moisture at bay. Its super-light stretch fabric is perfect for cycling, constantly wicking moisture away from our skin as we log mile after mile. Keeping the air flowing, mesh inserts at the sides promote cooling airflow while the medium-level of support comes comfortably thanks to contoured seams and underbust elastic.
- Sweat-wicking sports bra for active days on the bike
- Superlight stretch fabric moves with you and wicks sweat
- Mesh inserts boost breathability and ventilation
- Molded cups give you full coverage and support
- Contoured seams and underbust elastic offer medium support
- Built to excel in moisture-management for toasty rides
- Item #CST00ON
- polyester blend
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
August 18, 2022
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I was disappointed at how badly-made and cheap this feels. Impact support is totally non-existent (I am C cup). Feels like it was made from leftover camping tent material. The difference in quality when holding a well-made sports bra next to this one is leaps and bounds.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help