Why We Like The Castelli Premio Black Jersey
Whether on long solo training or weekly group rides, the Castelli Premio Black Jersey keeps us cool, comfortable, and performing at our best. Its main body construction is moisture-wicking, 50+ UPF rated, and offers excellent stretch to provide the perfect fit. The recycled ribbed stretch woven mesh shoulder panels and collarless construction keep things breathable, while the silicone elastic rear gripper keeps our jersey in place as we ride.
- A form-fitting training jersey that keeps us cool and riding fast
- Elastane and recycled microfiber polyester body fabric with 50+ UPF
- Recycled ribbed mesh shoulder panels add stretch, enhance aerodynamics
- Collarless construction eliminates discomfort and keeps things cooler
- Rear silicone gripper elastic with bonded front elastic panel
- 3 drop rear and 1 zippered security pocket store ride essentials
- Rear reflective logo adds visibility in low-light riding conditions
- Item #CSTZ7PV
- Responsible Collection
- [body] stretch woven fabric (recycled microfiber polyester, 26% elastane), [shoulder panel] recycled ribbed stretch woven mesh
- full-length reverse-coil self-locking YKK zipper
- spring, summer
- UPF Rating
- 3 rear, hidden zippered security
- back logo
- road cycling, gravel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help