Core Seamless Long-Sleeve Base Layer
As a warmer and arguably more comfortable alternative to their well-placed and beloved Prosecco Tech base layer, the Castelli Core Seamless Long-Sleeve Base Layer is well…seamless. The soft and synthetic blended fabric form-fits to comfort and work under more substantial winter riding jackets. Castelli provides the Core with exceptional wicking power and warmth, and it's rated to perform down to 39 degrees F — a four degree reach lower than the Prosecco Tech. A lighter weight weave is used on the side and the back to provide uniform insulation when considering you'll tuck this under bib straps that have a certain level of insulation built into them. And for those who are part of the gram-watcher club, The Core does register 43 more grams on the scale than the Prosecco, which may help in determining which Castelli layer best suits your goals.
- Castelli's seamless long-sleeve base layer for cool to cold riding conditions
- Synthetic blend fits close to body and works well with winter jackets
- Lighter weight construction on sides and back for enhanced comfort
- Wide neck hides away from jersey collars to remain unseen
- Rate for efforts outside in 39-61 degrees F
- Item #CSTZ7CW
- 84% polyester, 16% polpropolyene
- Claimed Weight
- [large] 6.8oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.