Item # CST00G7
Castelli Core Mesh 3 Short-Sleeve Baselayer - Men's $54.95
Layer up to cool off.
Before you assume that all baselayers are created equal, take Castelli's Core Mesh 3 Short-Sleeve Baselayer out on a summer ride with an open mind. Rather than focusing on providing breathable insulation, a warm-weather baselayer like the Core Mesh 3 actually helps you stay cooler.
The crew-neck baselayer fits like a second skin, which allows its polyester mesh fabric to instantly pull moisture off your skin to keep you dry and cool as you heat up under an unforgiving sun and tempo. By sitting between your skin and your jersey, this fast-drying layer prevents damp fabric from chilling you when the breeze picks up in spring or weighing you down on hot summer days, regulating your temperature better than your skin alone.
- Cool off by adding this airy baselayer to your kit drawer
- Form-fitting cut keeps fabric continuously wicking moisture
- Magic Mesh fabric blends ventilation with breathability
- Nearly seamless construction for a chafe-free fit
Claimed weights are provided by the vendor.
Have questions? Chat with a Gearhead
View more Men's Short-Sleeve Base Layers
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: L/XL
bought the L/XL which typically fits in most brands . Shirt was way to restrictive to be comfortable. Had trouble getting it on and more trouble taking it off.