Why We Like The Helm MK II 29in Boost Fork
Trail and enduro-specific bikes just ride better with the Cane Creek Helm MK II 29in Boost Fork installed. This beefy fork is built in the Cane Creek facility with all the care and precision we've come to expect from the brand. With its travel adjustment feature, we're able to better tune our ride for the days hits, all while feeling like we've got a brand new bike underneath us. We're most excited about the huge number of adjustment options right out of the box so we can dial in the fork for whatever today's ride is going to throw at us.
- Big hit fork for trail and enduro use
- CNC'd aluminum with magnesium lowers sheds weight while being stiff
- Travel adjustment system allows riders to play with geometry
- Compatible with up to a 200mm disc
- 35mm stanchions are stiff enough for day to day and race use
- Dual air spring means better small bump and big hit sensitivity