Why We Like The Cane Creek Hellbender 70 Pressfit Bottom Bracket
A high-quality bottom bracket can make a hug change to our ride. The Cane Creek Hellbender 70 Pressfit Bottom Bracket is a quality bottom bracket made with precision and premium materials. Featuring anodized machined aluminum cups for a durable and great-looking design, and 440C stainless steel bearings for corrosion-resistant and durable internals, the Hellbender 70 has us covered for all types of mountain riding. Packed with marine grease and finished off with a dual lip seal, the Hellbender 70 will stay clear of water and contaminates for smooth performance for many miles to come.
- Quality mountain biking bottom bracket
- Machined aluminum cups for a durable design
- 440c stainless steel bearings are super durable and corrosion resistant
- Marine grease keeps everything working smoothly
- Dual lip seals keep our internals free of contamination
- Item #CNE1WWH
- [cups] aluminum, [bearings] 440c stainless steel
- Shell Type
- Shell Width
- Spindle Type
- 24, 29, 30mm
- Claimed Weight
- 4.33oz (123g)
- cross-country, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov