Why We Like The Cane Creek Hellbender 70 BB30 Bottom Bracket
When we want to make a lasting and meaningful upgrade to our ride, a high-quality bottom bracket is at the top of our list. The Cane Creek Hellbender 70 BB30 Bottom Bracket is a quality bottom bracket made with precision and premium materials. The cups are made from anodized machined aluminum for a durable and great-looking design, and the 440C stainless steel bearings are super durable and corrosion-resistant. Marine grease keeps everything in perfect working order and ensures no water gets into the bearings, while a dual lip seal helps keep the internals free of debris and contamination.
- Quality bottom bracket designed for all types of mountain riding
- Machined aluminum external cups are durable
- 440c stainless steel bearings are super durable and corrosion resistant
- Marine grease keeps everything in working order and keeps out water
- Dual lip seals keep out debris and contamination
- Item #CNE1WWE
- [cups] aluminum, [bearings] 440c stainless steel
- Shell Type
- Shell Width
- Spindle Type
- 24, 29, 30mm
- Claimed Weight
- 3.52oz (100g)
- cross-country, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov