Why We Like The Cane Creek Hellbender 110 Bottom Bracket
When we need the absolute best, the Cane Creek Hellbender 110 Bottom Bracket is the first that comes to mind. Featuring Enduro XD-15 ceramic bearings and nitrogen-infused, stainless steel races for weight savings and an ultra-smooth rotation, the Hellbender 110 lives up to its name as the best Cane Creek offers. Machined aluminum cups secure everything in place, and the premium Kluber NBU52 grease keeps everything in perfect working order for many miles to come.
- Premium mountain bike bottom bracket
- Enduro XD-15 ceramic bearings keep everything rolling smooth
- Kluber NBU52 ensures perfect working order for many miles
- Machined aluminum cups are durable and look great
- Nitrogen-infused, stainless steel races will not rust or corrode
- Item #CNE1WWD
- [cups] aluminum, [bearings] Enduro XD-15 ceramic
- Shell Type
- BSA threaded, PF30, BB30, T47
- Spindle Type
- 30mm only
- cross-country, trail, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov