We've been super impressed with the titanium eeWings All-Road Crank from Cane Creek, and while most riders will take advantage of its direct mount chainring capabilities, no rider is the same, and many have their favorite chainring or want the option of running a two ring setup. That's where the eeWings Spider comes in handy. Simply mount up either the 1x or 2x spider to your eeWings crank and you'll gain the ability to run just about any 5-bolt, 110mm BCD chainring.
CNC machined of high grade 7075 series aluminum and anodized Black, the spider is both lightweight and stiff and optimized to fit the eeWings' SRAM direct mount interface, adding more gearing options. Both 1x and 2x configurations are optimized for Shimano and SRAM chainlines so shifting and drivetrain performance remains exceptional while letting you dial in your gearing choices on your gravel, all-road, or traditional road bike.
- A modular spider for single and dual ring eeWing All-Road cranks
- Pairs with 1x or 2x 5-bolt 110mm BCD chainrings
- Constructed of 7075 aluminum for light weight, strength, and durability
- Uses eeWings' SRAM direct-mount interface for a clean look
- Available in 1x or 2x ring options with chainlines optimized for SRAM and Shimano for easy setup and top performance