Why We Like The eeSilk Stem
We would like to warmly welcome Cane Creek's newest addition to the eeSilk family, the eeSilk Stem. This unique stem features a design that reduces vibrations and fatigue by allowing the rider to choose between 3 elastomers. Easily switch between each elastomer with the integrated compliance switch, allowing you to find the perfect stiffness for your personal riding preference. If you think this sounds like a complicated process, think again, because you don't even have to remove your handlebars thanks to the single-bolt external design. Once you find your perfect compliance, the eeSilk stem is sure to make any terrain feel much smoother, bring relief to your upper body, and fully maximize your performance.
- Fatigue-reducing stem designed for use with gravel and road bikes
- Reduction of vibration brings relief to the back, neck, wrists, and shoulders
- Features up to 20mm of tunable compliance to enhance comfort
- Includes 3 elastomers of varying firmness based on rider preference
- Choose between soft or firm compliance with added compliance switch
- Easily change external elastomer with a single external bolt
- Item #CNE1WVR
- 80mm, 90mm, 100mm
- 6 degrees
- Clamp Diameter
- Steer Tube Diameter
- 1 1/8
- Bar Attachment
- bolted clamp
- Claimed Weight
- road cycling, gravel
- 2 elastomers
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer - P65Warnings.ca.gov