Why We Like The eeSILK Plus Alloy Seatpost
Gravel can get rough and rowdy, which is why Cane Creek designed the eeSILK Plus Alloy Seatpost to offer a lighter weight, high-performance option that reduces chatter and fatigue. This post can be tuned to rider weight through a simple elastomer change, and an aluminum construction both improves lightness and increases durability. It's a performance suspension seatpost designed to add comfort and compliance to any bike, and it's great for riders who seek out mixed surfaces in a big mile day.
- Suspension seatpost specifically designed for gravel riders
- Softens gravel and mixed-surface roads with 35mm of travel
- Comes in 27.2mm and 31.6mm options for convenience
- Updated stainless steel pivot axles and hardware
- Adds comfort and compliance to any bicycle
- Item #CNE1WVM
- 27.2, 31.6mm
- Claimed Weight
- [27.2mm] 373g, [31.6mm] 378g
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 10 year limited
- road cycling
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.