Why We Like The Cane Creek 40-Series Headset
For a durable and reliable headset we can trust we go with the Cane Creek 40-Series Headset. Made with 6000-series aluminum alloy cups and finished off with a sealed steel crown race, the Cane Creek 40-Series Headset is the perfect combination of durability, value, and quality. The ZN40 bearings keep everything working smoothly, and are easily replaceable to restore our premium performance.
- Reliable headset that wont break the bank
- ZN40 bearings are durable and replaceable
- 6000-series aluminum cups for a quality build
- Sealed steel crown race keeps out contaminants
- Item #CNE1WW0
- [cups and materials] 6000 series alloy, [crown race] steel, [bearings] steel, zinc coated
- Headset Type
- Interlok spacer
- Manufacturer Warranty
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov