110 Series IS41/28.6 Short Cover Top
If you're building up a custom headset, you probably already know that the Cane Creek 110 Series houses some of the most premium options on the market. As the top-tier line from a brand that only makes designer componentry, the 110 Series is backed by a 110 year warranty. No, that's not a typo, it's Cane Creek's actual guarantee on its designs. Giving you the freedom to assemble your headset exactly the way you'd like, the 110-series IS41/28.6 Short Cover Top comes tailored for head tubes with a 41.1mm diameter and stem clamps with a 28.6mm diameter. It's an integrated model with a total stack height of 9mm. While we wouldn't be surprised to hear Cane Creek crafted its headsets out of gold, the IS41 is constructed with far more durable 7075 aluminum, regarded for its resilience and low weight rather than its status as a precious metal, and it comes with sealed stainless steel bearings to deliver a smooth, creak-free ride from now through the next century.
- A premium machined headset for dialing in your cockpit
- 7075 aluminum is extra durable, and precision machined
- Low-weight status keeps your steed feeling light and nimble
- Integrated to keep stack height extra low at just 9mm
- Compatible with 41.1mm head tubes with a 28.6mm diameter stem clamp
- Backed with an impressive 110-year warranty for long-lasting support
- Item #CNE000H
- 7075 aluminum
- Steer Tube Diameter
- 41.1 mm
- Claimed Weight
- 1.5oz (41.8g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 110 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help