Why We Like The Lobo 9L Backpack
The Women's Lobo 9L Backpack comes with all the features of the men's Lobo 9L, but with adjustments made specifically for a women's frame. An S-curved shoulder harness design fits perfectly to a women's body while the pack shape is designed to fit a women's torso, adding extra comfort and stability for your ride. Hands-free hydration from the 2L Crux Reservoir Quicklink system and Magnetic Tube Trap work together for quick hydration and easy accessibility.
- Designed specifically for women with altered shoulder harness and pack shape
- Body Mapping Technology provides maximum ventilation on hot days
- Removable waist strap adds stability when you need it
- Helmet carry makes traveling to and from the trail with your helmet easy
- Item #CAMQ35F
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed
- 210D Cordura (nylon)
- [total capacity] 9L (540cu in), [gear capacity] 7L (427cu in), [hydration capacity] 2L
- Shoulder Straps
- Waist Belt
- Hydration Compatible
- Reservoir Included
- 2L Crux Quicklink
- Helmet Carry
- 18.5 x 8.6 x 2.5in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb .5oz
1 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
June 7, 2023
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Bought this for my mom and tried to help her use it for the first time. The pocket for the bladder is terribly designed, it is incredibly difficult to fill the bladder and near impossible to remove it. Bladder tends to leak.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help