Why We Like The Chase Bike Vest
We like the CamelBak Chase Bike Vest because it takes design cues from sleek hydration vests used by runners, leading to equal distribution of weight and less sloshing around on the trail. We use the streamlined vest on trail rides when we need a low-bulk option for staying hydrated while mountain biking. Plus this vest offers enough storage for our power bars and energy gels when we get dragged out on longer rides.
- Low-bulk hydration vest for spirited trail rides
- 1.5-liter reservoir keeps you hydrated on shorter outings
- Vest equally distributes weight for less bouncing and bulk
- Breathable straps with integrated storage for bottles and snacks
- Zippered rear compartments for larger items, food, repair tools
- Overflow rear-stretch pockets for stashing a compact rain shell
- Item #CAMQ342
- 100D robic nylon dobby, 210D nylon oxford
- 1.5L (92cu in)
- 3-D vent mesh
- Shoulder Straps
- 3D-ventilated mesh straps, dual sternum straps
- Reservoir Included
- yes, 1.5-liter reservoir included
- front-access along straps, traditional rear-pack access
- integrated organization, rear stretch overflow pockets, front shoulder straps
- 10 x 3.5 x 12in
- Claimed Weight
- [pack only] 10oz
- enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
May 29, 2023
Like a running vest
- I've used it several times
I really liked this as an alternative to a back pack and a waist pack; it falls somewhere in-between the two. It only holds about what a waist pack would hold: repair kit, water and a few snacks. But offers better comfort than a standard backpack.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help