B67 S Saddle
Brooks pulled on their classical heritage when they designed the B67 S Women's Saddle. Descended from Brooks' B66 model, which was first featured in 1927, this leather-covered, steel-railed seat offers single-rail design for attachment to modern micro-adjust seat pillars. Rear springs add comfort for your daily commute across town or evening ride around the block.
- A classic Brooks saddle for long, comfortable miles
- Hand-stretched leather softens with time to cushion sit bones
- Steel springs soak up harsh and rough roads
- Micro-adjustable seat pillars for fine-tuning fit
- Tried and true classic saddle packed with heritage from 1927