Core Pro Floor Pump
- A stylish and sturdy pump to hit the perfect pressure for every ride
- 29in alloy barrel is the largest air chamber in Blackburn's lineup
- AirTap head is compatible with Presta, Schrader, and Dunlop valves
- Extra-long hose reaches any valve you need to pump
- Base-mounted gauge displays accurate and specific readings
- Features an in-line bleed button to hit the ideal pressure
- Item #BLBJ01T
- [height] 28.75in, [gauge] 3in
- Valve Type
- Airtrap Head (Schrader, Presta, and Dunlap compatible)
- Max Pressure
- 180 PSI
- Hose Length
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 8, 2023
This pump is a waste of space.
- I've used it several times
Pump valving is terribly loose, if you pump to slow the valve wont seal and you build no pressure, so you must pump wicked fast to push any air. If you were hoping that it would be a good pump for seating tubless tires you better turn back now, it takes decades to pump even the smallest 23mm tires. The pump head is poorly designed and bends presta valves. This thing is a glorified paper weight and does not belong in anybodys shop or garage.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
April 29, 2021