Why We Like The Infinito CV Disc Force AXS Road Bike
Bianchi has led some exceptional riders to be the first across the finish line, and that's only part of the reason why we like the brand. They've been around since 1885, so it makes sense that their rides are tuned-in completely to our needs as bikers because they have the experience and know-how. Be it punchy rides, pro races, or epic days, Bianchi has you covered. And, when it comes to endurance machines like the Infinito CV Disc Force AXS Road Bike, we're seeing the same innovative tech we've come to expect from Bianchi.
Bianchi's Countervail vibration canceling technology is part of why the Infinito CV Disc is such a smooth ride. That distinctive tech reduces rider's muscle fatigue and increases control on bumpy roads for better performance and an improved ride overall. Bianchi's CV system uses viscoelastic material with a special carbon fiber construction to reduce up to 80% of harsh vibrations, resulting in better frame performance. Along with CV tech, the Infinito CV Disc employs longer chainstays to help smooth out the ride. A taller aero headtube is enhanced by this vibration-canceling system to offer a low-stress neck position, too.
This bike's endurance geometry means riding long distances is more comfortable and efficient. Riders can create the perfect seated position for maximum output over extended hours thanks to a saddle rail clamp that's easy to adjust to any fit. In addition, the downtube diameter on the 57cm to 61cm frame is increased by 5mm for optimal weight and increased torsional stiffness.
Unbeatable braking power and precise control with the Infinito CV Disc Force AXS Road Bike comes thanks to fully-integrated flat mount disc brakes. They deliver predictable and reliable braking power in any weather conditions, along with increased efficiency. All cables are internally routed for a streamlined look and feel, and they're compatible with 140mm or 160mm rotors.
- Endurance bike meant for long rides in the saddle and pro races
- CounterVail technology reduces harsh road vibrations for a smooth ride
- Fitted with an aero, full-carbon fork with a tapered steerer for stability
- Integrated flat mount disc brakes for reliable stopping power
- Compatible with tires up to 32mm for extra grip and comfort
- Adjustable saddle rail clamp for finding the perfect pedaling position
- New integrated-look carbon seatpost for a more aero feel
- Longer chainstays work with CV tech to help smooth the ride