A favorite of daily commuters and bike messengers with its low-profile, street-savvy design, the Bern Allston Helmet with Flip Visor keeps you comfortably protected while battling urban gridlock and riding through stifling heat. Sculpted with 16 large vents, the Allston prevents overheating in the oppressive heat and humidity of summer. Going one step further for comfort, the performance liner wicks moisture for a cool-wearing feel.
Say goodbye to the bulky, egg-shaped designs of older helmets. Bern's Zipmold+ Technology gives the Allston a lighter, thinner, and low-profile fit, yet it yields a higher strength-to-weight ratio than traditional in-mold helmets. Adding more functionality, the Original Flip Visor acts as a customizable shield. Block oncoming rain and blinding sunshine with the visor lowered, or conversely, flip it up at busy intersections to maximize visibility.
- Street-savvy lid for urban commuters and bike messengers
- Zipmold+ construction yields high strength and low weight
- 16 large, sculpted vents rapidly disperse built-up heat
- Boa 360 system dials in a secure, micro-adjustable fit
- Flip Visor blocks harsh sunlight, allows full visibility
- Performance liner wicks moisture to keep your head cool
- Compatible with Bern's Asteroid and Meteoroid lights
- Item #BRN004S
- yes, soft flip visor
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older, EN 1078
- Fit Adjustment
- Boa 360 fit system
- 16 large vents
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- Claimed Weight
- Shell Material
- PVC micro shell
3 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm . For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov