Full-9 Fusion Helmet
Built on the same platform as Bell's legendary Full-9 carbon full face, the Bell Full-9 Fusion Helmet offers the same advanced protection and world-class fit, but uses a premium fiberglass shell instead of carbon fiber in order to hit a more wallet-friendly pricepoint. Offering a wide field of view, airy ventilation, a plush interior, and MIPS technology, this helmet delivers no-nonsense performance whether you're racing the clock on a downhill run or launching gaps at the bike park.
Bell packed the Full-9 Fusion with features to keep you safe and enhance your overall riding experience. The tough fiberglass shell is molded to shock-absorbing EPS foam that protects against both high and low-speed impacts. Inside the shell you'll find MIPS slip-plane technology, a feature that adds another level of protection by reducing the rotational forces that can result from certain types indirect impacts.
In order to keep you cool on lap-filled summer days, the Overbrow Ventilation system actively channels air around your head for maximum ventilation as you ride. Additional features include an integrated breakaway camera mount, odor-fighting X-Static padding, and a motocross-inspired visor that's easy to adjust even with gloves on.
- A no-nonsense full face for park days and downhill laps
- ASTM-certified protection for downhill and BMX racing
- Premium fiberglass shell with shock-absorbing EPS foam
- MIPS technology for rotational impact protection
- Overbrow Ventilation channels cool air around your head
- X-Static padding dries quickly and fights odor
- Integrated breakaway camera mount to capture the shred
- Ages 5 and older