Why We Like The Formula Led MIPS Helmet
We all know that staying visible is crucial for safety when we're on the bike, and the Formula Led MIPS Helmet features everything we need for protection and visibility, day or night. Bell builds on the classic Formula helmet to offer a model with a bright, 20-lumen rear LED into the fit system for unobtrusive light that keeps us seen whether we're commuting or out for a morning spin. Integrated MIPS protection reduces rotational forces upon impact and a fusion in-mold polycarbonate shell with an EPS foam liner makes for a sturdy, durable helmet.
- The light-up helmet that ensures peace of mind on the road
- Integrated MIPS protection reduces rotational forces upon impact
- Fusion in-mold polycarbonate shell is durable and sturdy
- 20-lumen rear LED is incorporated into the fit system for safety
- Highly visible and easily rechargeable with an included micro USB
- Float Fit LED for a lightweight, easy-to-turn fit system
- Item #BEL00HP
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Fit Adjustment
- Float Fit
- 19 vents
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 10oz (285g)
- Shell Material
4 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 28, 2021
Good helmet, bad light
The helmet fits well and it is great having the light integrated into it. I had an issue with the ability to charge it that turned out to be the cord. The charging port still seems a bit flimsy but it is working with the new cord.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
December 1, 2021
How long is the warranty on the helmet? The charging port stopped working. The cable won't stay in it. Thanks.
March 29, 2021