Why We Built The Backcountry Empire Bike Short
Our Backcountry Empire Bike Short was inspired by one of the rowdiest descents in our backyard and built to excel on the technical high-alpine terrain of Park City's seemingly endless trail system. The 4-way stretch fabric ensures there's no limit to how much we can move around the bike as we navigate exposed ridgelines, while the longer inseam provides added coverage and a seamless fit with our kneepads. Plus, the adjustable waist with silicone grippers keeps our shorts in place no matter how gnarly the trail gets.
- Versatile MTB short for big enduro lines and bike park sends
- Stretchy fabric gives us full freedom of movement around the bike
- 13-inch inseam provides protection against trailside brush
- DWR treatment helps fend off water, mud, and stains
- Zippered thigh pockets hold small essentials and double as vents
- Laser-cut thigh vents increase airflow as the temps and pace rise
- Item #BCCZ2QO
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] bluesign® APPROVED
- 88% nylon, 12% spandex, C6 DWR treatment
- 2 hand, 2 zippered side
- hook and loop adjustment, zip fly, snap closure
- laser cut thigh perforations
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- enduro, trail
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 2, 2023
Everybody loves my Empire shorts
- I've used it several times
Handsome design, great colors (calla and sunflower), comfy in many conditions. I logged back in and bought more! Note: sunflower fig perfectly and calla is noticeably tighter, but serviceable. They wash and dry well. They’re my new favorite shorts!
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help