Why We Like The Mille GT Bib Short GTO C2 Long
Assos' pinnacle piece, the Cento Evo, impressed us cyclists for years, and now the Mille GT Bib Short GTO C2 uses the same precision and innovation to offer the comfort and support we need for distance rides and races. Yes, we like the tapered, wrinkle-free leg panels that off improved muscle support, but we also appreciate their length, which gives us the coverage we want on our ride. And, a reshaped insert eliminates friction and relieves pressure on soft tissue areas so we can pedal on without distraction. Assos paid attention to the finer details when designing the Mille GT GTO C2 to offer everything we'd expect and more from a bib short for distance riding.
- Pedal in comfort no matter the miles with Assos' bib short
- Designed for distance riding thanks to a second-skin feel
- Nylon and elastane construction moves with us while we ride
- Cushioned seat insert relieves pressure from soft tissue areas
- Wrinkle-free leg panels improve muscle support
- Leg grippers keep everything in place
- Item #AASZ03D
- 76% nylon, 4% polyester, 20% elastane
- [medium] 10oz
- Leg Gripper
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 12in
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.