Tackle The Trails.
Designed to tackle trails of all kinds, the Asics Men's GT-2000 5 Trail Running Shoe provides unimpeded performance, without forcing you to forgo support in favor of traction. The GT-2000 5 Trail Running shoe combines the plush comfort of the road running edition (as well as the 10mm drop and pronation stability), but with a bit more tread to assure ample grip and rip in all sorts of terrain.
Much like the road running edition, this trail running shoe touts a ComforDry sockliner and last that wicks away moisture and dries quickly to assure that you stay comfortable when you're slogging up a hill or through a straightaway. Additionally, this shoe is fashioned with a redesigned midfoot system for better support during overpronation, while the new Heel Clutching System locks down your heel for a snug fit to prevent heel lift and stress on your foot. Not to mention, the GT-2000 5 has multiple midsole technologies to keep you coming back for more, hill after hill. The Impact Guidance System enhances your natural gait, and the Dynamic DuoMax support system delivers lightweight platform support. The FluidRide midsole attenuates shock and provides energy propulsion throughout your transitions, and the rear and forefoot Gel Cushioning System bolster shock absorption throughout the toe-off and heel strike phases.
- Comfort meets traction and stability in this trail running shoe
- ComforDry sockliner wicks moisture for a dry fit
- Heel Clutching System prevents heel lift and discomfort
- IGS and Dynamic DuoMax system enhance natural gait
- FluidRide midsole absorbs shock for a comfortable run
- Gel Cushioning System bolsters impact attenuation
- 10mm platform drop assures adaptive comfort
- Guidance Line outsole offers gait efficiency