Upgrade your cable lock.
When you're rolling through your neighborhood on your daily errand run, lock up with the Abus Steel-O-Chain 5805K Key Chain Lock. This handy and light lock is a sure fire upgrade from light duty steel cables, and perfect for suburban corner stores and cafes. It's built with 5-millimeter thick temper hardened square chain links to keep your ride secure, and a nylon sleeve to protect your ride from scratches, and the chain from the elements. The lock uses a key system that's tricky to pick, and comes with two keys so you can keep a backup in your sock drawer at all times.
- A lightweight chain that's tougher than cable locks
- Sturdy temper hardened steel withstands cutting
- Nylon sleeve protects your paint job and the chain
- Ideal for suburban errand running and hitting the cafe
- Equipped with two keys so you can always have a backup
- Item #ABU0020
- 5mm square temper hardened steel chain, nylons leeve
- Lock Type
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 9.2oz (715g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov